How much does installations of floors cost
How much does installations of floors cost With a background of high class stairs and joinery, William Beard can help you. We are flooring specialists who have 30 years of knowledge and experience to offer the best possible advice and service to our clients.
At William Beard Flooring we offer either new flooring or undertake restoration of flooring, where original flooring needs replacing. How much does installations of floors cost?
All of our flooring comes with a 10 year guarantee which covers the manufacture and structural integrity of the flooring and installation of the floors.
Every quote is different and some installers will add extra costs while others will include the charges all-in-one figure.
For avoidance of doubt, we made sure all our quotes were for the following:
- Full measure up by the installer, just to make sure we order the correct amount of materials.
- Existing carpet lifted, removed and disposed.
- Remove existing skirting boards and disposed.
- Supply and install underlay.
- Acclimatize flooring for a few days at room temperature.
- Install flooring, threshold strips and pipe surrounds.
- Fit skirting boards, replace any that were damaged during removal and paint as required.
- Remove all waste material.
Floor installations can be a big project, so let the industry experts, William Beard Flooring, take the hassle away! For samples and flooring installation costs, or to organise a free of charge site consultation or showroom viewing (appointment only) Please contact us, A member of our team will be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.